- 2 CHICKEN BREASTS FROM DOUX FITLIFE CHICKEN (1,200 GRS) – BONELESS SKINLESS AND CUT INTO PIECES
- 1/2 CUP BARBECUE SAUCE
- 1/2 CUP SHREDDED MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- 2/3 CUP CHOPPED PINEAPPLE
- 1/4 RED ONION CHOPPED
- 1 ROMAINE LETTUCE HEART CHOPPED
- 1/4 CUP FRESH CHOPPED CILANTRO
- 5 LARGE TORTILLAS
- 1 TABLESPOON OLIVE OIL
- SALT & PEPPER
Doux Fitlife Whole Chicken
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, turning chicken over once until it is cooked through and golden brown. Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat.
- Place tortilla on a plate. Layer with a spoonful of barbecue chicken, mozzarella cheese, bite-size pineapple pieces, onion, chopped romaine and cilantro. Roll and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately.
1. Use whole wheat tortillas. Whole wheat adds more nutrition to tortillas, not to mention a tasty nutty flavour!
2. Make the barbecue sauce yourself… it’s easy and healthier!