- 2 LEMONS
- 1 TABLESPOON OLIVE OIL
- 1 LARGE ONION, HALVED, THINLY SLICED
- 2 CLOVES GARLIC, CRUSHED
- 1 TABLESPOON PAPRIKA
- 2 TEASPOONS GROUND CUMIN
- 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
- 1 TEASPOON GROUND GINGER
- 2 CUPS CHICKEN BROTH
- 1 DOUX FITLIFE CHICKEN (1,200 GRS) CUT INTO 8 PIECES
- 1/2 CUP GREEN OLIVES
Doux Fitlife Whole Chicken
- Cut 1 lemon into 8 segments. Squeeze enough juice from second lemon to measure 2 tablespoons; set segments and juice aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sprinkle with salt and pepper; sauté until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Add garlic, paprika, cumin, cinnamon and ginger; stir for 1 minute. Add broth; bring to the boil. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Add lemon segments. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to platter. Add olives and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to skillet.
- Increase heat to high; boil uncovered to thicken slightly, for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over chicken.
1. Serve with green salad and tomatoes