- 3 MEDIUM SWEET POTATOES
- 2 DOUX FITLIFE CHICKEN BREASTS
- 2 CUP SPINACH
- 2 TEASPOON GARLIC SALT
- 2 TEASPOON ITALIAN SEASONING
- 3/4 CUP MOZZARELLA CHEESE, SHREDDED
Doux Fitlife Whole Chicken
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wash potatoes well and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until soft (use your fork to check if it can prick through the middle).
- Cut in half and scrape out the inside and set aside.
- Drizzle skins with olive oil and bake for 10 more minutes or until skins are crispy.
- In the meantime, shred cooked chicken breast, chop spinach, and add remaining ingredients. Mix all the ingredients, then mix chicken mixture together with the sweet potatoes.
- When the skins are done baking, fill each skin with the chicken/sweet potato mixture.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Use extra-virgin olive oil. Healthy fats, such as extra virgin olive oil, can help fight stress, improve mood swings, reduce mental fatigue and can actually help you manage your weight.