- 1 SMALL ONION, CHOPPED
- 1 WHOLE CHICKEN, CUT INTO 8 PIECES
- 1 TEASPOON PAPRIKA
- 1 TEASPOON TURMERIC
- 1 TEASPOON BAHARAT (SPICE MIX) OR CURRY
- 1/2 TEASPOON SALT
- 1 SMALL AUBERGINE, SLICED AND SALTED
- 1 SMALL HEAD CAULIFLOWER, CUT INTO FLORETS
- 1 1/2 CUPS RICE
- 3 CUPS CHICKEN OR VEGETABLE BROTH
- 2 TABLESPOONS PINE NUTS, TOASTED
- 2 TABLESPOONS CHOPPED CILANTRO
Doux Fitlife Whole Chicken
- Fry the chopped onions until soft and add meat, salt and spices. Fry until meat is browned on both sides.
- Meanwhile prepare deep pot and sprinkle with a few tablespoons of rice.
- Put chicken and onions into the pot.
- In the pan, fry the aybergine and then the cauliflower. Put on top of the chicken.
- Cover with the rest of the rice, then pour broth on top and salt and pepper.
Cover the pot and cook on a low heat for about 40 minutes
- Leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Place a large plate on top of the pot and turn it upside down. Remove pot and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and cilantro.
1. Delicious with a green side salad!